happy independence day
1. the freedom to enjoy pipe music, if it's lower than 6 decibles ( the sound that my keyboard makes as i type this is louder than that ) in public spaces that serve alcohol. to get a better idea go here
2. the freedom to enjoy a drink and live music / dance in the confines of your own home
3. the freedom to drive to mysore and enjoy a night out dancing
i don't want to sound like a stuck record, so for all the same things that i've been harping on for the last 3 years go here. the bangalore mirror article or the blog when it all started way back then
if you want to join the fight you can
1. send this mail to as many interested people as possible. mail us back and we'll keep u posted as to what's the next course of action.
2. join the facebook Big Bangalore Protest Unit
3. sign the pledge at http://bengalurubleeding.com
view photo album: bangalore bleeding
Sunday protest against the curb of creative expression in places that have valid liquor licenses.
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
as of now, we don't know what we are allowed or not allowed to do at Opus?